Friday, September 24, 2010

Silver Linings

After a fairly (by  my standards) strong start, my blogging has gotten a little labored;  let me just start writing and see what I can come up with.




Ever have one of those days where nothing seems to go right.

Yesterday was one of those days.

A simple cavity fill turned out to be an implant

An oil change turned into a $600 brake job.

The dryer delivery was a bust because I ordered an electric dryer when I actually needed a gas dryer.

The other sucko thin about the whole day was the aftermath of a fairly painful cavity filling, (which as already mentioned didnt work) which left me cranky and tired feeling.

But I have to focus on the positive thing as well.

I have more in the bank account than I have since I got separated,
Krissy came out last night and she and the kids really seem to be getting along great.  Plus we won at trivia.
I was able to get the rather nasty smelling living room carpet (thanks Jenny) cleaned the same  day.
It's Friday and I might actually get to see Penn State play.

Thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment