Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I think I now know where I want to go.

I think I had this whole blog thing all wrong.

Initially when I started blogging I treated it as a glorified journal for me just to scribble and rant and rave.  It felt good (sort of) but I really couldn't share it with anyone, because I dont want to appear to be a raving nutjob.

The last few days has given me some ideas.  I like this 30 day blog challenge.  my posts are sweet and petite.  I'm not sure if they are any good though :-D.  I enjoy it so much that I have the next three days done already and in the can and ready to go.

So short posts it is.

The other thing is that I am going to try and post about things that interest me. Hopefully people who share those interests will find me,  maybe they wont.

So in the coming days. expect more posting about:


Gardening (my summer obsession)
Woodworking (my winter obsession)
Photography (my sometimes interest)
and the never ending battle for me to put my house back together again.

I think its going to be fun and I am kind of excited

No comments:

Post a Comment