Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Garden Groupie

I picked these up at the garden this morning.



There are a bunch of peppers, cucumbers and a big honking zuchini....

However none of it is from my garden which has been looking a little... forlorn shall we say.  I have been a wee bit busy with either kids, or being away though.

I was going to post a picture of my garden, but I decided some serious maintenance was in order before I took pics.

Fortunately, while I didnt do any watering, fertilizing or weeding, I did pick a great garden partner.  Mimmo, has an amazing garden and has done a wonderful job.  Plus he is a bachelor and hey how may zuchini can you eat.

Which almost makes me think that maybe I will forgo gardening entirely and just hang around the garden talking to people and seeing if they will give me stuff. 




No comments:

Post a Comment