Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It came from Crate and Barrel......

ups-truck.jpgApparently some of you did not get the memo.











The UPS truck rolled up for like the billionth time Tuesday night.....

As the driver climbed out I just looked at him and said "Not More???"

He deadpanned back, "Now you know how I feel"





Three more.

He made me carry the heavy one.

On a serious note it really is wonderful go get all of these things, though even Krissy is starting to wonder where its all gonna go.

Mora and Alex being..... well  .... Mora and Alex found an innovative use for all of the packaging.

Krissy laughed so hard I thought she would pass out.
















I think Mora has found a halloween costume for this year.  Krissy thought she looked like the Stay-Puffed Marshmallow Man.  I thought it was more like the Michelin Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment